We love to treat travelers as if they were guests in our own home! Here are some of the amenities at Brigolante agriturismo in Assisi:
- Free Wi-Fi
- An “aperitivo” from our homemade natural liqueurs
- A complimentary welcome basket featuring a sample of our farm-fresh and homemade products, including wine, olive oil, jam, and eggs laid daily
- Fresh flowers in each bedroom
- Handmade artisan olive oil soap and lavendar sachets in each bathroom
- Home-grown goodies and treasures from the fields– charcuterie, eggs, wild mushrooms and asparagus, jam, wine, olive oil, and seasonal produce for making can’t-get-more-local-than-this meals in your own kitchen
- A Weber gas grill to barbecue outdoors
- Mountain bikes
- Hiking and walking information and maps of nearby park trails (including the Franciscan Trail)
- Binoculars for birdwatching
- Bilingual American host
Let us help with your travel plans and itineraries for Umbria, Tuscany, and the Marches! We can help you book private tours with professional guides, arrange cooking classes, winery visits, horseback and walking excursions, spa treatments, and personal shoppers. Visit activites page for more information on how we can help you have the Italian holiday of a lifetime!
For more travel information for Umbria and Italy, take a look at our comprehensive links page.